Information on the collection of personal data
Responsible according to Art. 4.7 EU data protection basic regulation (EU-DSGVO) is the association ProLife Europe e.V., see the imprint.
– In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
– When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address and your name) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after storage is no longer required or restrict processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
– As a matter of principle, we process personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our contents and services. The processing of personal data of our users regularly only takes place with the consent of the user. An exception is made in those cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and processing of the data is permitted by law.
– Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6.1.a of the EU Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) serves as the legal basis.
– Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our association is subject, Art. 6.1.c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
– If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our association or of a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6.1.f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. Storage may also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted when a storage period prescribed by the above-mentioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data in order to conclude or fulfil a contract.
5.1 When using the website for informational purposes only, i.e. when you do not otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security
(Legal basis is Art. 6.1.f EU-DSGVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software
5.2 In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in accordance with the browser you are using and through which certain information is transmitted to the site that sets the cookie (in this case, by us). Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve the purpose of making the Internet offer altogether more user-friendly and effective.
5.3.1 This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (in addition b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
5.3.2 Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called Session-ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
5.3.3 Persistent cookies are automatically generated after a pre-defined period of time.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Just leave us your contact info and we’ll get in touch with you.